Customers and friends,
As Marin County moves to Tier 2 of COVID response on September 16, 2020, we are excited to update our protocol at the Market.
We work hard to keep Driver’s a safe place to shop during the COVID-19 crisis, and we’ll keep you informed of policy changes here on our website and on social media. Starting Monday, September 21, the Market will be open from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m everyday.
If you shop with us, you know that we take extreme care, from sanitizing to social distancing, offering curb-side pickup, and limiting the number of shoppers. We also installed plexiglass barriers at the cash registers. Our goal is to keep ourselves and our customers safe, and to support the community. Here is our updated protocol:
• Following CDC guidelines, we ask that customers wear masks while in the Market.
• Reusable bags are welcome, but we ask that customers pack their own groceries.
• We have increased capacity to allow more people in the Market at a time. If we are at capacity, we may ask you to wait as shoppers exit the store.
• The filtered water dispenser is now open to customers. Please use the hand sanitizing station at the unit prior to touching the machine.
• We will be serving foods from our hot bar again, including the customer-favorite Combo Plate, starting Wednesday, September 26. Our Deli offerings are still take-out only.
Next-day Curbside Pickup is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Please see instructions for placing your order here.
We also offer grocery delivery in Marin. Visit our page at Instacart where you can shop online for items throughout the Market. You’ll see some of your favorite produce, specialty goods, beer and wine, and more.
Thank you San Francisco Chronicle for talking to Adam Driver about the safety measures we are taking to keep ourselves and our customers safe.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date here on our website, in our newsletter, and on social media as we respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. Thank you for your continued support.