Customers and friends,
Marin County’s COVID-19 response continues to guide our extended safety protocol at the Market.
We work hard to keep Driver’s a safe place to shop, and we’ll keep you informed of policy changes here on our website and on social media.
If you shop with us, you know that we take great care to keep ourselves and our customers safe, and to support the community. Here is our updated protocol:
• Following Marin health department guidelines, masks are currently optional in the Market.
• Reusable bags are welcome, but we ask that customers pack their own groceries.
• If we are at capacity, we may ask you to wait as shoppers exit the store.
• The filtered water dispenser is open to customers per health department guidelines.
• The deli is open. Indoor cafe dining is available, and our outdoor dining options have expanded to include a beautiful new parklet on Turney Street.
We offer grocery delivery in Marin. Visit our page at Instacart where you can shop online for items throughout the Market. You’ll see some of your favorite produce, specialty goods, beer and wine, and more.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date here on our website, in our newsletter, and on social media as we respond to COVID-19. Thank you for your continued support.