The service is available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays • Please be available by phone between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. • We will call you to confirm your order
Here’s how to place your order:
• Please send your order by email to email@example.com. All orders are due by 8 p.m. the day prior to your pickup.
• Beginning June 14, Curbside service is only available TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS.
• The subject line should read “CURBSIDE PICKUP” in all caps as well as the date of pickup requested.
• Only one email per order, please.
• Orders should be written in the body of the email or in a Microsoft Word document, not copied from Instacart.
• Please be as specific as possible regarding brands, weight, quantity of items requested.
• Be sure to include your name and phone number in the email.
• Do NOT include your credit card number in the email, for security reasons.
• Some items in high demand may be limited or unavailable.
• $50 minimum for curbside pickup orders.
• There will be a $5 fee per order that goes directly to employees. That fee will be waived for seniors aged 65+, but we can’t offer the senior discount for curbside pickup orders.
• We will call you to confirm your order — please be available by phone between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. the day of your pickup. We will offer substitutions for out-of-stock items and take payment over the phone at that time.
• Please call the market at 415-729-9582 when you’re outside and ready for pickup. Bags will then be placed on a table outside of our side door on Turney Street for you to retrieve.